- USER ELIGIBILITY
PLEASE NOTE: Although Users of all ages are welcome to browse the LMG Site, many of the Available Features may only be accessed/used by Users who are 13 years of age and older (“Restricted Features”). Restricted Features are not available to Users under age 13 because participation in these Restricted Features requires a User to provide information about him/herself and, for safety and security reasons, LMG does not want to collect and store personal information provided by Users under age 13.
- OWNERSHIP AND PERMITTED USE OF CONTENT
LMG, its licensors (including Users), or other third parties own all content, including but not limited to all text, available Features, trademarks, written material, music, artwork, computer code, look and feel, trade dress, technical information and advertisements appearing on or otherwise making-up the LMG Site (“Content”). Such Content is protected under United States and other countries’ copyright, trademark and other laws and international treaty provisions, and any unauthorized use by you of this Content may subject you to civil and criminal penalties. Its owner retains the ownership of all Content.
You may not remove, obscure or otherwise deface proprietary notices appearing on any Content, including copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices.
- LMG SITE ACCOUNTS
Users who are ages 13 and older may choose to register for (1) account through the LMG Site. Depending upon the type of LMG Account for which you are registering, in addition to your name and contact information, you may be required to submit a valid credit card number, billing address, and related billing information. When you register for an LMG Account you must (i.) provide accurate and truthful information about yourself, including, if applicable, billing information, and (ii.) update such information from time to time as necessary to keep your registration information current and accurate. By establishing a LMG Account, you represent and warrant you have the right and are authorized to provide the information you provide when you register for such LMG Account.
LMG reserves the right to terminate any LMG Account, and delete the profile corresponding to such LMG Account (and any accompanying content), at any time if we believe that the account holder is less than 13 years of age.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION SPECIFICALLY FOR REGISTERED USERS
You may not maintain more than one active LMG Account at any time. LMG reserves the right to terminate or suspend your LMG Account at any time for any or no reason. Therefore, you should keep copies and records of any content you may wish to access if your account is terminated.
- INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE/SUBMISSIONS
By making a Submission, you represent and warrant (i.) you own all right, title and interest in and to your Submission, or you have the necessary approvals and permissions to grant LMG the Submission License described above, (ii.) your Submission, and the exercise by LMG of LMG’ rights under the Submission License in relation to such Submission, does not violate applicable law or the intellectual property rights or other rights of others, including but not limited to trade secret, copyrights, trademarks, publicity and privacy rights, and contract rights of others, and (iii.) your Submission does not contain software viruses, spiders, spy bots, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of spam.
In addition, a Submission shall not, nor shall a Submission provide a link or reference to content that:
- Promote(s) hatred, racism, bigotry, physical violence or emotional abuse against any individual or group; is unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or otherwise contain(s) offensive content;
- Misrepresent(s) your identity or affiliation or connection with a person or entity; imply(ies) or state(s) that Integrity endorses or is in any way associated with such Submission;
- Contain(s) any false, misleading, deceptive, sexually suggestive, abusive or harassing content;
- Contain(s) photographs or words containing or depicting objectionable subject matter, including but not limited to photos depicting or containing the following: excessive violence, nudity, obscenity, sexual explicitness, and harassing content;
- Contain(s) any information or computer code that is intended to, or are likely to, damage, interfere with, alter, intercept or expropriate any data or system, such as Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots and other unauthorized computer programming routines;
- Contain(s) advertising or solicitation of any kind.
LMG does not guarantee that Submissions will not be lost or damaged or that you will be able to retrieve your Submissions. LMG reserves the right, but does not have the responsibility to monitor and remove any Submission, at any time and without notice, in LMG’ sole discretion.
- PARTICIPATING IN THE LMG SITE
Generally: Be Polite and Obey the Law! At all times while visiting the LMG Site and participating in, accessing and using the Available Features (cumulatively “Using the LMG Site”), you must conduct yourself in a polite, courteous and respectful manner, and you must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
For example, you may not, while Using the LMG Site:
- Request, or otherwise attempt to obtain or store, personal information, passwords, LMG Account information or any other type of information of other Users;
- Access or use another person’s LMG Account; disguise the origin of any Submissions; alter, modify, frame, or “mirror” any Content;
- Create a deep-link to any LMG Site by by-passing such LMG Site home page;
- Use any data mining, robots, or similar data-gathering and extraction tools in connection with the LMG Sites;
- Inhibit, disrupt, or otherwise prevent anyone from using or accessing the LMG Sites or interrupt any User’s experience on the LMG Sites, including but not limited to acting in any manner that disrupts Users’ real-time exchanges or hacking or defacing any portion of the LMG Site;
- Interfere with or disrupt the LMG Site, or servers or network connections to the LMG Site, disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the LMG Site;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the LMG Site;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the LMG Site (or any portion thereof), any Available Feature, any other systems or networks connected to the LMG Site or any server related thereto;
- Use the LMG Site to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
- Provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
- APPLICABILITY OF OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS; SPECIAL SUBMISSIONS/PURCHASES/FEATURES
- CONTENT ON THE LMG SITE
LMG does not independently verify (i.) any Submissions, or (ii.) any Content provided by third parties having an agreement with LMG to provide content to the LMG Site (such third parties “Content Providers”). LMG takes reasonable efforts to ensure any Content LMG itself provides is accurate and timely, however, LMG does not guarantee or warrant any Content provided by LMG or any other party (i.e. User or Content Provider) is accurate, complete, truthful, or non-objectionable. LMG does not endorse any Submissions made by Users or Content provided by Content Providers.
LMG reserves the right, at any time and in LMG’ sole discretion, to remove any Content from the LMG Site without notice. Please keep in mind when using the LMG Site those Users may, (i.) remain largely anonymous when using the LMG Site, (ii.) be other than who or what they claim they are, and (iii.) have dishonest, deceitful or harmful intentions. Therefore, you should exercise extreme discretion and skepticism when evaluating Content and interacting with individuals on the LMG Site. You should not, except as specifically requested by LMG during the registration process or when you are placing orders through the LMG Site, provide your or any other individual’s name, street address, telephone numbers, financial information, email addresses or other sensitive or personal information.
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
In order to use certain Available Features, you are required to have Internet access and may be required to download/obtain certain (i.) software and (ii.) particular compatible devices. You acknowledge and agree that your ability to use Available Features will depend on (among other things) the speed of your Internet access and the hardware and software accessing the Available Features (including whether you have obtained the upgrades and updates that are available for such hardware and software). You are responsible for maintaining your Internet service and hardware and software, including obtaining/downloading any updates/upgrades to such hardware and software. You acknowledge and agree that LMG may, at any time and in its sole discretion, change the Available Features and the requirements (type of Internet access, hardware, software) relating to the Available Features. LMG does not guarantee or warrant that you will have access, at any time, to the LMG Site or any Available Features.
- GENERAL PRACTICES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE
LMG reserves the right to establish general practices and limits concerning use of, and storage space on, LMG’ servers.
- PRODUCT, SERVICE AND TECHNICAL INFORMATION ON THE LMG SITE
LMG has made a conscientious effort to display and describe the Available Features accurately and completely. However, the detail and accuracy of the image and specifications of products that you see as a visitor to the LMG Site will depend on a number of things, including your computer equipment and Internet connections. In addition, LMG is constantly updating the Available Features on the LMG Site in response to the requests and advancements made in the industry. Consequently, LMG cannot and does not guarantee that the Available Features, including but not limited to, product images, services or specifications displayed or described to you on the LMG Site are or will remain accurate in every detail. You agree that the technical information, opinions, recommendations and other information made available to you on the LMG Site, including commentary regarding particular products are provided for your convenience only and shall not be relied upon as substitutes for thorough consultation with appropriately trained professionals familiar with your particular needs and circumstances.
The products and services depicted on the LMG Site are available only while supplies last. LMG reserves the right to discontinue any Available Features at any time, without notice.
The LMG Site may display links to other websites or resources sponsored by third parties (such third-party sites are known as “Linked Websites”). Access of Linked Websites is at your own risk. These Linked Websites may not be available at all times and may contain content that is untrue, offensive, inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated. LMG does not endorse or provide warranties of any kind as to any Linked Websites (and any websites to which they link). You should review these Linked Websites closely before submitting information to such Linked Websites or allowing children to visit these Linked Websites.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The LMG Site, including, but not limited to all Content, are provided “as is”, “with all faults” and “as available.” AS TO THE LMG SITE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LMG EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the LMG Site. Any content downloaded, or otherwise obtained through the use of the LMG Site, shall be so obtained at your own discretion and risk. LMG will not be responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from obtaining any content from the LMG Site.
Without limitation to the foregoing, LMG makes no warranty that: (a) there will be no interference with your enjoyment of the LMG Site; (b) the LMG Site will fulfill any particular purpose, need, requirement or specification or is complete, reliable or accurate; (c) your requests to the LMG Site will be honored according to your schedule or any stated schedule; (d) the LMG Site will be timely, secure or error free; (e) any errors in Content will be corrected; (f) Content on the LMG Site is lawful, appropriate or available for use in any particular location; or (g) products or services displayed or referenced on the LMG Site are available for use in a particular location.
Your sole remedy against integrity for your dissatisfaction with the LMG Site, including, but not limited to all content, is to stop using the LMG Site or content thereof with which you are dissatisfied.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
LMG shall not be liable under any theory (including negligence) for any incidental, consequential, indirect, special, lost profits or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the LMG Site, even if LMG has been advised of the possibility of such damages. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF LMG FOR ANY DAMAGES (DIRECT OR OTHERWISE) OR PENALTIES OR LOSS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), DELICT OR OTHERWISE OF ANY TYPE EXCEED THE TOTAL OF ANY SUBSCRIPTION FEE, LICENSE FEE OR OTHER SIMILAR FFES PAID BY YOU TO LMG FOR ACCESS TO THE CONTENT WHICH IS THE SUBJECT OF A CLIAM, BUT IN NO EVENT SHALL LMG’ LIABILITY EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS (USD $100), ANY CLAIM FOR DAMAGES IN EXCESS THEREOF BEING HEREBY WAIVED BY YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless LMG and LMG’ officers, directors, predecessors, successors in interest, shareholders, employees, and agents (cumulatively “LMG Indemnities”) for all claims against the LMG Indemnities that arise from or are related to your use of the LMG Site.
- CONTACT LMG
For making a claim of copyright infringement please use the contact information set forth below under “Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.”
For all other issues or questions please use the following contact information:
Liberty Music Group
Attention: Customer Service
Liberty University School of Music
1971 University Blvd
Lynchburg, VA 24515
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT:
LMG takes the intellectual property rights of others very seriously and we ask Users to respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe any Content constitutes copyright infringement of (i.) one of your copyrighted works, or (ii.) a copyrighted work of a copyright owner who has authorized you to act on his/her behalf, please provide us with the following information:
- Your electronic signature or actual physical signature;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are allegedly being infringed, a list and description of such works;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the LMG Site, such description must be reasonably sufficient to enable us to find the allegedly infringing material;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address (if you have an email address);
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of the copyright in the allegedly infringed work or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the allegedly infringed work. You should provide the copyright infringement notice described above to Integrity’s agent for notification of claim of copyright infringement. Such agent may be contacted in writing as follows:
Agent: Lorie Marsh
By mail: LMG
Attention: Business and Legal Affairs
Liberty Music Group
Liberty University School of Music
1971 University Blvd.
Lynchburg, VA. 24515
You may also use the contact information provided above to notify LMG of other types of intellectual property infringement occurring on the LMG Site.